Online Advanced Lifestyle Coach Training - for Lifestyle Coaches and Program Coordinators
Are you looking to improve your coaching skills?
Solera Introduces – Advanced Lifestyle Coach Training
Join Solera for our NEW Advanced Lifestyle Coach Training (ACT) webinar series designed for Lifestyle Coaches and Program Coordinators who are facilitating and overseeing the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP).
As outlined in the 2021 DPRP Standards, coaches must attend a minimum of two hours of ACT training per year that is provided by an approved training entity. The purpose of Advanced Coach Training is to support DPP Lifestyle Coaches and Program Coordinators in building on the foundational coaching skills necessary for helping participants make long-lasting and effective lifestyle changes.
The live, one-hour ACT training webinars will count towards the CDC's new training requirement for coaches, these trainings do not replace formal Lifestyle Coach training, instead they complement each other.
Sign up for our next webinar today! Details below.
Giving Empathy to the Participant in NeedDescription: This live webinar session discusses the evidence-based theories and skills to share with your participants to help them be their best in their DPP journey. We will discuss how to:
- Give empathy and navigate more comfortably in the face of negative emotions.
- Deepen your understanding of empathy.
- Confidently provide empathy and better support when cognitive strategies fall short.
- Topic: Giving Empathy to the Participant in Need
- Date: June 1, 2022
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM, ET
- Cost: $65 per attendee/$50 for Solera Lifestyle Coach graduates
Solera coach graduate? Email us for discount code