NDPP Coach - Refresher Training for the CDC's National Diabetes Prevention Program
100 slots available.
If you are registering for anyone else in the same order, please add a comment to your order with their name and email address or email email@example.com with that information.
Training Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Training Time: 9:00 AM (PST), 11:00 AM, (CST), 12:00 PM (ET).
Training Length: 1.5 Hours
Who is this training design for?
- NDPP Lifestyle Coaches who have successfully completed the Lifestyle Coach Training with Solera Health or another CDC-recognized provider.
- NDPP Lifestyle Coaches who are getting ready to facilitate their first Diabetes Prevention Class
- NDPP Lifestyle Coaches who are interested in reviewing the NDPP goals and objectives and the basic components of Motivational Interviewing.
- What’s new — Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP) Standards and Operating Procedures
- Goals and Objectives of the NDPP
- NDPP Program Components
- NDPP vs MDPP
- Role of the NDPP Lifestyle Coach
- Basics of Motivational Interviewing
This training is not meant to be a replacement for the NDPP Lifestyle Coach Training, but rather a refresher of the training.
If you have questions, please contact Solera Health at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to receive a full refund for this class, you must cancel your registration one-week in advance.
Please note, CEU's are not offered for this class
In order to receive a full refund for this training, you must cancel your registration by 5/10/2019.
Please note, CEU's are not offered for this class.