NDPP Coach - Refresher Training for the CDC's National Diabetes Prevention Program
67 slots available.
If you are registering for anyone else in the same order, please [add a note your order] with the trainee's name and email address, and phone number or email Solera Health at email@example.com with that information.
Training Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
Training Length: 2 Hours
Training Time: 9:00 AM (PST), 10:00 AM, (MST), 12:00 PM (ET).
This training is design for:
- NDPP Lifestyle Coaches who have successfully completed the Lifestyle Coach Training with Solera Health or another CDC-recognized provider.
- NDPP Lifestyle Coaches who are getting ready to facilitate their first Diabetes Prevention course.
- NDPP Lifestyle Coaches who are interested in reviewing the NDPP goals and objectives and the basic components of Motivational Interviewing.
- What’s new — Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP) Standards and Operating Procedures
- Goals and Objectives of the NDPP
- NDPP Program Components
- NDPP vs MDPP
- Role of the NDPP Lifestyle Coach
- Basics of Motivational Interviewing
This training is not meant to be a replacement for the NDPP Lifestyle Coach Training, but rather a refresher of the training.
If you have questions, please contact Solera Health at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to receive a full refund for this training, you must cancel your registration one-week in advance.
Please note, CEU's are not offered for this class.